Mehnaz Fatima Montessori and Inclusive Education Centerarranged orientation session for parents of newly admitted children on February, Saturday 18, 2017. Objectives of the session remained;
- To introduce parents about activities of the MFEWO( focusing MFM&IEC)
- To introduce parents about inclusive education
- To inform parents about the importance of parental involvement in child’s development
- To inform parents about importance of reading habits and value formation of students
- To get signed declaration form by parents
Most of the parents of newly were present in this orientation session. The Parents appreciated the efforts of Mehnaz Fatima Educational and Welfare Organization in terms of value formation, inclusive education and rehabilitation services. The session remained successful.
One of parents Mr. Karamat Ullah has generously donated story books for Montessori section. Another parent Mr. Raja Muzaffar has donated plants for school campus.